Longridge Timber Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and shares their data with us (or whose data we are provided with). We will only collect and use information in ways that are useful and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
The policy sets out the data we collect, where we collect it from, different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users. Furthermore the way we process, store and protect user data and information are also be detailed within this policy.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US:
Telephone: 01772 785991.
THE DATA CONTROLLER:
We are Longridge Timber Limited, a company registered in England under 06087131 whose registered address is Richard House, Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3HP and whose main trading address Sandbank Estate, Cumeragh Lane, Whittingham, Preston, PR3 2AJ. We are a company limited by shares.
WHERE WE ACCESS DATA:
Our website collects information provided on the contact us form or for our email updates. The information collected is set out in the information we may gather about you section below.
We will request information from you or you will provide it to us so we can deliver goods and services to you or deal with your enquiries.
From your employer:
We may request information about you from your employer when we need this to provide them with good and services or to deal with their enquiries.
INFORMATION WE MAY GATHER ABOUT YOU:
Name and company name
Contact information including email address/ phone number
Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
Delivery information, such as an address or name
Website usage data
Other information relevant to client enquiries
Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
For our own internal records to provide goods and services. We hold these based on a contract with you where we provide goods or services to you and on the basis of a legitimate interest for the purposes of our contract with your employer where we provide goods or services to them.
To improve the products and services we provide. We use your information here on the basis of our legitimate interest to improve our products and services.
To contact you in response to a specific enquiry. We use your information here based on our legitimate interest to provide a response to our customers and potential customers.
To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you. We do this based on your consent or (in some circumstances) our legitimate interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any supplier we engage to prepare goods or to make a delivery to you. They will use your personal information under their agreement with us and process it on our behalf;
- Selected third parties including business partners, other suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. This includes the providers of our web hosting and IT services, our accountants and others;
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We do not process data outside of the EEA.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These are –
- The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
- The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
- The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
- The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Users of the website are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computers hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.